Sunday, January 19, 2014

Today and tomorrow is Goodwill's blue tag sale where every blue tag is half off! With a tight work schedule however I wasn't allowed much time to shop, but I did make off with a copy of F-Zero GX for the Gamecube, a Tommy Hilfiger pullover, and a Ralph Lauren polo for about $10. I'll be sure to make it in again tomorrow to pick any good deal before it's over.

My estimations:

Both the polo and pullover should go for about $20 a piece.

The Game seems to be hitting right around $20 as well.

Nothing phenomenal this time, but worth the walk!

2 comments:

  1. Great article, Thanks for your nice data, the content is quiet attention-grabbing. i'll be expecting your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very attention-grabbing diary. lots of blogs I see recently do not extremely give something that attract others, however i am most positively fascinated by this one. simply thought that i'd post and allow you to apprehend.

    ReplyDelete