Thursday, January 16, 2014

Hello, my name is Brennen. I currently live in St. Louis Park, Minnesota. This is a large city close to the heart of the Twin Cities that consist of Minneapolis and St. Paul. I moved here five months ago to attend the University of Minnesota seeking a degree in business management. Paying bills and tuition out of my own pocket was and is still a killer to my bank accounts. Working as operations for the local LA Fitness, and being a part of local sales marketing team for Granite City Food & brewery I'm able to stay in the black when it comes to finances. BUT I needed more to feel safe. In the beginning of November a Goodwill opened up in the same parking lot as the LA Fitness I work at. (Literally 50 yards away from the front door) This really sparked my interest as I'm always seeking to be frugal on the items I buy. However, after my first walk through of this Goodwill I instant saw earning potential. St. Louis Park is one of the epicenters of wealthy lifestyle in the Twin Cities and you wouldn't believe the things people simple donate, and how cheap Goodwill lets it go for.

This blog will focus on the specific items I buy each month and how much I make off each. I'll also teach you along the way what I look for and how to know whether to buy it or leave it.

I enjoy thrift shopping, and it's even more exciting to turn a profit in such a short amount of time using Ebay to sell the items I come across.

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting blog. A lot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that attract others, but I'm most definitely interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.

    ReplyDelete