Saturday, January 18, 2014

Last night wasn't too great. I found a few Nike golf polo's which are great to buy, but were priced at 5-7 dollars, which is a little high to be flipping for only 12-15. However, my Goodwill is having a blue tag sale on Sunday where every blue tag will be 50% off so I'm planning on making a haul between my work schedules!

A few tips for anyone starting out:

-Try to keep your investment as low as possible. Sometimes what you buy for $30 can be worth $50 but this seems like a poor investment to me. I always try to at least triple or quadruple what I put into it!

-Just because it has sold on Ebay before doesn't mean it still will. Some items that used to be popular on Ebay just aren't anymore. Make sure you check recent completed listings that show the item being sold in previous weeks.

-STAY ALERT when it comes to "designer shoes or bags" I recently purchased what I thought was an authentic Louis Vuittons hand bag then turned out to be a very well crafted fake. Thankfully I only spent $15 and was able to return it due to their generous return policy. This doesn't mean that Goodwill doesn't sell real items though, many people make off with real LV and Burberry items all the time. Just keep your eye out and find someone who knows about products that you don't!

Good luck!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Really great effort. Everyone must read this article. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete