Friday, January 17, 2014

I was going to save this post for awhile, but it's one I'm very excited to talk about.

About a week and a half ago I made my routine stop over at the Goodwill next to my LA Fitness and I spotted a strange looking black box with a viewing glass in the electronics section..

This is what I had found..


It was actually a home use watch winder, which I had no idea were worth anything until I did some Ebay research.

As you can see the item sold for $118.61..

I paid $4.99...

Thank you Goodwill!

I'm going shopping tonight and will let you know what I find!


2 comments:

  1. So did you sell this, or was this someone else's sale?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was my sale. I bought this from my local Goodwill for $4.99 and that was the listing I posted on Ebay.

    ReplyDelete