Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Over the last couple days the picking has been a little dry but I did manage to grab two late 90's PC games for about $3 that when sold separately will probably bring in about 40-45. Also found a couple more polo's and a Michael Kors button up for about $10. I try to only by clothing that is worth $20 on it's own so that there is room to make profit. I'm still slightly nervous about selling clothing since this is my first time listing any of this stuff, but from what I've seen designer brands will always sell well over what you can get them for in a thrift store.

This Wed-Fri is another buy 10 books for $1.49.I may have to try a different Goodwill however since the nearest one always seems to have a poor selection of books and none of the ones they do have are worth anything.

Here are a couple listings that ended a few days ago:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/171221717794?ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1561.l2649

A 500GB external hard drive that I got for $14.99 and sold very quickly for $39.99 and paid about $8.00 shipping. Probably my quickest sale and profit was about $18.00.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/171214751959?ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1561.l2649

and a Super Nintendo game that I picked up for $2.00 and sold for $20.50. Shipping was $2 so about $16 profit.

Good luck to anyone who has been trying their hand at this and let me know in the comments how it's going!

3 comments:

  1. That is an extremely smart written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to learn extra of your useful information. Thank you for the post. I will certainly return.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am extraordinarily affected beside your writing talents, Thanks for this nice share.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, extremely nice effort. everybody should scan this text. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete